Total Product Care
A dressing stick is a versatile dressing aid that is designed to help with the process of putting on and removing clothing. ... - Dressing sticks assist in putting on and removing a variety of garments that cannot be easily reached.
They can be useful for those with limited upper body movement or decreased hip flexion.
- Dressing sticks assist in putting on and removing a variety of garments that cannot be easily reached.
- While they are especially handy for socks, they can also be used with other items of clothing, such as jackets and jeans.
We offer dressing sticks suited for use by the people with impaired movement. - Our selection includes lightweight wooden dress sticks that feature a hook at one end which are ideal for individuals who have difficulty bending, reaching or grabbing.
The Dressing Stick is essential for anyone who has difficulty bending, a limited range of movement, or the use of only one arm or hand.
Dressing Stick Specifications:
- Measures: 66cmlong overall, 16mm diameter.
- Weight: 5 ounces.
- Materials: Hardwood dowel, vinyl coated hook.
- Click below for video on how to use a dressing stick https://www.google.com/search?q=you+tube+how+to+us...