Securtrac Ortho Bed Traction System
SecurTrac Ortho Bed Traction System for Bucks Traction
"Our Innovation, your edge on this new generation Traction Device"
The SecurTrac Ortho Bed Traction System is a static traction device, allowing a specific applied traction force. This includes a traction force for the neck, lumbar or leg areas.
The SecurTrac comes in at under 6kgs, folds and is easy to store. Set up on most beds with a standard 32mm post hole is only in minutes and can be set up easily by 1 person, in preparation for the client to be fitted with a traction garment of bandage.
Designed to suit most bed manufacturer's with either a 32mm Post Hole sleeve or 25mm.
A traction force is applied using a water weight bag or other weight and a suitable garment/bandage.
- Vertical and horizontal positioning is available for best placement of traction force.
- The system features a unique hinged system that allows attachment to both standard and bariatric hospital beds.
- The hinge system does not compromise the use of an alternating air mattress on the bed.
- This device allows provision for the ideal management of patients with femoral fractures pre and post operative.
- Buck’s Traction Boots are available to enhance the treatment management.
- Bucks Traction Boots reduce the costs for patients who require 3 days plus in traction as opposed to the bandage.
- Adjustable Width, Post to Post 750mm to 1050mm.
- Suits standard width and bariatric beds
- Post Height Adjustable using Post Clamping system.
- Vertical Traction Post-Height Adjustable Multiple position.
- Vertical Traction Post has positive position location
- Vertical Traction Post has a Safety Clip to provide greater safety for positive height adjustment
- Vertical Traction Post is easily positioned along the horizontal bar using a positive lock slider mechanism
- No tool required
- Weight 5.9 kg
Accessories:Our water weight bag has a safe working limit (SWL) of 20lbs (9.09kgs), the overall weight on the traction system should not exceed 40lbs (18.18kgs)
The traction cords we have made available are rated with a high tensile strength many times in excess of the SWL of the weight bag.
available in 2.5 & 3.0 mm thickness and various colours.
Please refer to your physician for the prescribed weight application to suit the specific purpose.
Enquire with us for sales information for this product.