Secur Upper Extremity Tap Splint (Spiral)STS series
Measure MP Circumference
• Glove is made of (1.6mm), latex-free, Neoloop covered neoprene to allow quick fixation of the tap strap using a Velcro Hook. This allows for quick fix
• The 2in (5.1cm) wide spiral forearm strap is Neoloop neoprene and easily attaches to the glove using Velcro ® Brand hook.
• Helps decrease abnormal tone and increase joint range of motion.
• Positions the thumb into abduction and the forearm into supination or pronation.
• Applies a prolonged, gentle pull that places the upper extremity into a more functional position.
• Washable – Air Dry only
• Thumb may be trimmed if necessary
• Specify Left or Right Hand
Size MP Circumference
Small 16 - 18cm
Medium 18 - 20cm
Large 20 - 23cm
Cart is empty
TPC has a complete range of fastening systems to meet your needs
Saturday 19th January 2019
This professional-grade paraffin treatment wax is safe and reliable. Choose a fragrance or unscented. Formulated in Australia for use in Hand Heat Therapy
Saturday 1st September 2018
The ProCool Thumb Restriction Splint is a very low-profile wrap-around support that provides adjustable support for the thumb CMC joint in the treatment of osteoarthritis and medial subluxation, while allowing full finger function.
Friday 18th May 2018
Try our velvet touch SecurLite Premium lightweight exercise putty.
Feel the difference. See why it is Australia's best selling exercise putty
Sunday 18th February 2018
FEATURES: Treat a variety of diagnoses involving finger joints, PIP DIP, extension and contractures.
+61 2 9878 6188
+61 2 9878 6795
PO BOX 6306
North Ryde NSW 2113
Powered by Website Expressions
| Disclaimer - some products on this site are intended for sale to, or on the order of,a physician or other qualified medical professional. Devices are recommended to be fitted by a qualified practitioner.